"I love this device because it feels like I have a professional personal massager with me whenever and wherever I want. My skin looks much younger since I use this."
Susan J. Anti-Cellulite Skin Tightening Massager Customer
Every woman comes across with cellulite sooner or later in her life. It is nothing serious to worry about but it can look bad for sure, especially when you want to wear something shorter. The Anti-Cellulite Electric Massager gives you the comfort of a traditional massager while it works on your muscles and tissues, effectively reducing cellulite.
Removes Cellulite and Tightens Skin - The deep tissue massage acts on the deeper layers of the skin, breaking down fatty deposits even in the most troublesome areas (abdomen and buttocks).
Stimulates Lymph System & Blood Circulation - The massage enhances the metabolism, activate your lymph system and improves the blood circulation to get rid of toxins, cellulite and burning your excess fat easily.
- Effectively Reduces Edema - The deep massage, brings deep drainage benefits to reduce the tightness and puffiness caused by fluid retention.
Relaxes With a Full Body Massage - A good massage has countless benefits from relaxing the mind and body to reduces stress, strengthen the immune system, and improving circulation which eventually leads to a happier mood in general.
How To Use
- Set aside ten minutes a day to massage your affected areas
- Work from your feet upwards towards your heart as this encourages blood flow through the peripheral veins.
- Use a massager and administer long, sweeping strokes upward, putting moderate pressure on your skin
- Then target specific areas using large, circular brush strokes for a few minutes
- If you want to, you can change to using your fingers and knead the areas alternate between kneading and pummeling (using your knuckles) do this for a few minutes
- Revert back to the massaging device, begin with large, circular strokes and gradually move to long, sweeping strokes, slowing down to relax the body
- The massage action helps to break down the stubborn fatty deposits below the skin. Once broken down, the lymphatic system flushes them out as toxins.
How It works
Cellulite is thought to arise when the fibrous bands of connective tissue that anchor the skin to muscles break down, allowing fat cells to push up into the skin layer. This creates the uneven, bumpy texture that gives cellulite its cottage cheese-like appearance.
The Anti-Cellulite massage stimulates the deep layers of the skin and the muscle, encouraging the flow of oxygenated blood to the area, which provides the nutrients necessary to improve the condition of your skin, as well as helping the lymphatic system to remove any toxins and excess fluid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does it take to get results?
A: It depends on the person who is using it but usually no more than 2 weeks.
Q: Is it painful? Is it going to hurt?
A: It may be a little bit uncomfortable for the first time but definitely not painful, and the discomfort will go away too as you begin to use it more often.
Q: How safe is the device?
A: The device has been tested by dermatologists and it is completely safe to use for the recommended time period.
Q: Can I use this device with massage oil?
A: Yes, absolutely! You can purchase special massage oils which will make the massage more effective!
Q: What's in the package?
A: 1 x Body Massager
1 x Adapter
1 x Manual
Q: Can I use this device in the bathtub or in the shower?
A: No - the massager works with electricity so please ensure that it is kept away from water at all times while being used.